Nicolas del Campo
Bars & Courts
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
Nicolas is an Associate with Rincon Law Group who joined the firm in 2016. Nicolas represents a variety of transportation and commercial clients in all aspects of litigation, including personal injury and wrongful death.
Nicolas graduated from University of Wisconsin Law School, where he was a member of the Wisconsin Law Review, a board member for the Latino Law Student Association, and an active member of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
Nicolas is married to Victoria del Campo and enjoys spending time with their two dogs, Geno and Kira.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2016
- Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Competitor
- Gwynette Smalley Law Review Prize, for special contribution to the Wisconsin Law Review, 2016
- Clinical Student at Frank J. Remington Center’s Federal Appeals Project
- University of Texas at El Paso, M.B.A., 2012
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of Texas at El Paso, B.B.A., 2010