- State Bar of Texas
- El Paso Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Bars & Courts
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Upon earning his Texas law license in 2020, Amado Montoya began as an associate at Rincon Law Group, P.C. where he manages a civil defense docket of motor carrier, personal lines automotive accident, occupational injury, premises liability, oil field accidents, and UM/UIM matters. Amado also works with senior members of the firm investigating and conducting discovery on a range of catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims.
Amado is experienced in all facets of case development including coordinating first response to serious accidents, formulating litigation strategies, preparing witnesses for deposition, taking depositions, writing analytical case reports along with writing and arguing a broad range of motions before trial judges.
Beyond civil defense, Amado has also worked on matters pertaining to family law, federal immigration law, and tax law.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2016
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2019