- State Bar of New Mexico
Bars & Courts
- State of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
Yosef joined the Rincon Law Group in 2016 as an associate litigation attorney. In addition to representing motor carriers in a variety of legal matters, such as wrongful death and catastrophic injury, Yosef represents employers in a broad range of employment matters, such as state and federal whistleblowing and discrimination claims in New Mexico.
Yosef graduated cum laude from the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, Michigan, in 2012, where he served as an associate editor of the Wayne Law Review.
Yosef is married to Karina and enjoys participating in congregational life, running, the study of language, and the study of classical and contemporary Jewish texts.
- Georgia State University, B.A. (Spanish), summa cum laude, 2008
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Human Resource Law: From Start to Finish, Seminar, National Business Institute, May 13, 2015, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Fundamentals of Employment Law, Seminar, Sterling Education Services, Inc., October 22, 2014, Las Cruces, New Mexico.