- State Bar of New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
Bars & Courts
- State of New Mexico
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Yosef is a shareholder at the Rincon Law Group. Yosef frequently represents motor carriers and their drivers in wrongful death and catastrophic injury actions. He enjoys and thrives in the hands-on aspect of guiding his clients through what at first appears to be a perplexing and intimidating litigation process.
Yosef graduated cum laude from the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, Michigan, in 2012, where he served as an associate editor of the Wayne Law Review.
Yosef is married to Karina and enjoys running, reading, the outdoors, and studying languages.
- Georgia State University, B.A. (Spanish), summa cum laude, 2008
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Human Resource Law: From Start to Finish, Seminar, National Business Institute, May 13, 2015, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Fundamentals of Employment Law, Seminar, Sterling Education Services, Inc., October 22, 2014, Las Cruces, New Mexico.